Remix by Glasscapsule. (glasscapsule.com) for The Past Re-imagined as the Future Contest
This symbolic presentation dissects the eternal universal eye and demonstrates how both rain and lightning are created by god’s transmission crankcase. The phases of the moon and tidal oblatness are then explored as they hint at mankind’s ultimate evolution towards atomics and semiconductor telepathics. The moon is finally aligned with the eternal universal eye and the beams are then reversed to construct order from randomness.
The remix is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
This license is permanently located at creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/.
(CC BY-NC-SA 3.0) – 2012
1. “Le petit jardin (with Les Gauchers Orchestra)” (by Lee Maddeford)
2. “hydroscope” (by Gallery Six)
3. “Drone” (by Benton-C Bainbridge)
4. “Fall Moon” (by Buildings and Mountains)
5. “Protection2 (edit)” (by Gammaknife from the Moon Project)
1. How Sound is Transmitted by Radio
2. Trip to the Planets
3. Heavenly Bodies
4. ESS (1965)
5. Spinning Levers (1936)
6. Thunderbolt Hunters (1936)
7. Coney Island (ca 1940s)
8. Tides and the Moon